Real Basketball Guide for Iphone and Android
Who doesn’t love slam dunking? It is really thrilling when you jump in the air and throw the ball in the basket. And though we love it, not every one of us has the time or skill to do that in real life.
But if you like to play basketball in real, or even if you are just a fan, you are going to love and enjoy playing “Real Basketball” on your mobile. And you will be able to enjoy this game, regardless of what smartphone you are using, because developer MobileCraft made the game available for both iOS and Android platforms.
Basically, the gameplay of Real Basketball is just like any other Shoot Hoops game where your main goal is to shoot the ball through a hoop and score as frequently as possible. And to do that, you have to control the ball by swiping your finger on the screen. There are six different game modes in the Real Basketball. You can play four of them for free. However, to play last two modes, you will have to pay and buy them.
Real Basketball has both single player and multiplayer gameplay options. And as you probably already guessed, the single player option is there so you can understand and learn the game. In single player you can practice your skill, improve your gameplay and get ready for the real thing. And even if you lose a game in single player, you are not going to lose any money (MP). While on the other hand, in multiplayer, you will have to face human opponent. And to beat them, you need to have complete knowledge of the game along with decent skill set.
Tips and Tricks
- Always swipe your screen straight and vertically to make your shots more accurate.
- If you swipe for too long, there is a chance your shot will be overpowered and bounced off. So, when you are shooting, swipe the screen depending on the distance you will have to cover.
- After the basic, try to learn the bank shots. It will be easy to win online when you know how to take a bank shot accurately.
- Make sure you have the meter on. So you can track your every shot and see what is wrong.
- Keep your eyes on the ball instead of the field or hoop. And take the shot just when the meter is green.
- In tournament and time attack game mode, you won’t have much time. So whenever you get a chance, take the shot, instead of wasting time to make the shot perfect.
- MP is the main currency of the game, and to earn them while playing you have to make combos. You have to make combos to get the achievement anyway. Besides, achievements have good rewards as well.
- After all, practice is the key. No matter how many tricks you know, if you don’t practice them regularly, you will surely fail when you are facing a good player.
Anyway, to be a good player, these tips and tricks should be more than enough. But, if you want to be the best, beside following our guide you will have to practice a lot as well.