How to Print from Android with PrinterShare Mobile Print
How to Print from Android with PrinterShare Mobile Print – As we know, Android users not only use their smartphone to communicate, but also use it just like using a portable computers, because with Android devices they also be able to save their important data, send emails, watch YouTube videos, download music or video, browse the web and all sorts of stuff that they can also do on their desktop or laptop, even with the help of an app, nowadays they also be able to print files.
PrinterShare Mobile Print is one of the app that can help you to print directly from your Android device via WiFi, Bluetooth, USB or Internet. If you use this app, your Android devices wil be able to print files and documents even photos and images in any kind of type such as PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT, JPG, PNG, GIF. This quite useful app which is also uses Google’s Cloud Print service to connect your printer and Android phone or tablet via the cloud has 2 version; The first version is free app, with this version you can print a test page to ensure compatibility, print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF) and print 20 pages in Remote mode. The second version is premium app, you can upgrade it with US$13.00 so that you can connect and print to your printer via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. With premium version of Printer Share Mobile Print app you also be able to print to nearby Windows shared or Mac shared printers , as well as unlimited printing with Remote Mode.
Print from Android with PrinterShare Mobile Print
If you want to use this app, you can follow these steps below:
- Download and install then launch PrinterShare Mobile Print on your Android devices, Download here.
- Open the PrinterShare app, then open the setting menu.
- Tap Select Printer.
- In the newly-opened screen, select your printer connection type from the list. There are 5 options, you can connect it via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, Google Cloud Printer, or through a Remote Printer. For now it would be better if you use Google Cloud Printer
Note: You should purchase the premium key first and connect your device to your printer via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB so that you will be able to perform full printer without a printer test.
- If you’re already select a Google account, the printer will be registered on your Google Cloud Print account.
- If the printer has been set up, now you can print from your Android devices via PrinterShare Mobile Print app.
So, there are the general steps that you can use in order to print your document or files from Android devices. Hopefully this guide about How to Print from Android with PrinterShare Mobile Print can help you to print your documents and files in a simpler way.